We hope you’ve been enjoying this unseasonably warm winter (at least so far) and that you’ve had a fantastic holiday season but we’re sure most of you are itching for spring weather and getting back to racing dirt on the No Coast!
After another awesome year of the NCTS last year thanks to all you amazing runners and race directors, the 2016 edition of the No Coast Trail Series is ready to roll and will be for the most part, very similar to last year’s.
With nine Iowa trail races on board with over 20 options for distance ranging from 5k to 100mi, there’s something for everyone! Please take a couple minutes to read through our site as it includes all the important details for the series.
And always, be sure to Share the No Coast Trail Series FB page with your friends, family, running clubs and every place imaginable to help spread the word for NCTS in 2016! Let’s hit 500 Likes by the time the series officially gets underway in April!
-2016 NCTS Series Schedule-
- Red Shamrock Foundation Survivorship Trail Challenge – April 2
- Hawkeye 50K/25K – April 9
- Sunderbruch B&B Trail Races – May 21
- Booneville Backroads Ultra (100m, 100k, 50k, 10k) – May 28
- Schuetzen NEIN! Hour Endurance Run – June 18
- Mines of Spain 4mi/7mi/half marathon – August 6
- Pleasant Creek Trail Run – September 17
- Swiss Valley Trail Run – October 1
- The Runner’s Flat Trail Races – October 8
A few important notes…
- Please sign up for the series if you plan to participate in any of the races!
Of course participation is totally FREE but this process will just help with compiling points and participant info.
- Blockhouse is longer in the series but we’ve added the Schuetzen NEIN! and the Pleasant Creek Trail Run!
- An option has been added for a runner to forfeit Ultra division race points to stay scored in the Trail division if they so choose to. See the rules document for details.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact NCTS via the Facebook page or email@example.com.
Thank you and we hope you’ll join us for another year of training, racing and building this awesome slice of trail running community on the No Coast!